Sunday, January 2, 2011

1/1/11


What a lot of possibilities are implied by all those 1's...

I had the most amazing year in 2010. I packed up my life in Australia and became a non-resident "editor without borders", travelling the world permanently, and editing books and other publications for my clients from wherever I found myself.

I spent time in Australia, the United States, New Zealand, Bali, Sarawak, Hong Kong, China and Macau, Italy, England and Scotland. I ran a half marathon and two full ones, achieving personal best times in both of the marathons. And I walked across England. But the most amazing experience has been meeting fantastic people all around the world. Thank god for Facebook! I've been blown away by the warmth and friendship offered me by people of all races and beliefs and cultures. It really is an extraordinary planet, but it's the people I've been blessed with meeting on my travels who are making the whole world feel like "home" to me.

Thank you to friends old and new. Have a WONDERFUL 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment